Want to know how to lose weight naturally without suffering? Well, Nature has given us so many options to burn fat and lose weight quickly and effectively.
One such thing is Turmeric. Are you the kind of person who is health-conscious and wants to get healthier naturally instead of trying diet pills in the market or are you the one who is too busy to focus on workouts due to tight schedule and looking for a good solution for weight loss? You are at the right place.
The biggest advantage is, this method is 100 percent natural and it has no side effects.
One may also think how much this is going to cost; well to be honest this is the simplest and cost-effective method to lose weight.
Adding turmeric to your food on a regular basis will give you tonnes of benefits.
Before explaining how to use turmeric for weight loss, let me list some
Advantages of Turmeric
- Obesity leads to inflammation Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties. This helps to reduce inflammation in the body. Curcumin present in turmeric is one the best antioxidant and suppresses the fat tissue growth. According to a study published in the European Journal of Nutrition, this antioxidant helps to reduce High Cholesterol levels, High Blood pressure, blood sugar, and other metabolic conditions.
- Tumeric also helps you to lose weight by regulating sugar levels and preventing insulin resistance.
- Bile – a dark green to a yellowish-brown fluid that helps in emulsifying fat and metabolism. Safe and regular consumption of turmeric increases bile production.
- Curcumin also plays a vital role in lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- Various researches and studies has shown that turmeric has the capacity to keep cancer at bay. In some cases, it also helps to treat cancer.
- Curcumin helps to delay again and has the capability to fight age-related chronic diseases.
- The anti-oxidants present in turmeric is very powerful and can prevent the liver from Toxin damages.
Three simple ways to use Turmeric for Weight Loss
Turmeric Tea: Tumeric tea is the best way to increase ur turmeric consumption. Boil a cup of water and add a dash of turmeric. You can also use Turmeric tea powders available in the market. You could also add cinnamon. Cinnamon helps in weight loss.
Turmeric tea reduces arthritis symptoms and cardiovascular complications. It helps to boost the immune system. Turmeric tea also helps to prevent and treat cancer and Alzheimer’s.
Dishes: Another way is to add turmeric to your rice dishes, vegetables, smoothies, salads, curries, and other delicacies. Using turmeric on a regular basis will yield you better results.
Turmeric Milk: This is something similar to Turmeric Tea. Boil a cup of milk (for 5 to 7 minutes on medium flame) and add turmeric and stir well.
Turmeric Milk also known as Golden milk helps to Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain.